Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I am Thomas Grubb, a PhD student at UC San Diego. My current research interests are mostly in algebra and combinatorics, although there is not too much that I actively dislike reading about every once in a while. This blog will largely be used to share updates on my current activities, comments on areas of math that I find interesting, and remarks on miscellaneous news. You may contact me at grubbtho (at) msu (dot) edu if you really want to.
- Hilbert’s Basis Theorem June 18, 2017
- “One Line” Algebra Qual Problems June 17, 2017
- A good title for this blog post exists, but I don’t know what it is June 9, 2017
- Groups of order 4,312 are not simple: An application of Sylow Theory May 27, 2017
- Cauchy’s Theorem May 16, 2017
Blogs I Follow